Recipe by shadowplaycupcake
I cannot take credit for it, excpet for maybe the healthy subtitutions, but this recipe came from a community cookbook and it is incredible!
- 4 cups spinach
- 1⁄2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted cashews
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the all from the olive oil down to the pepper in a shaker and make sure it is mixed well. Then toss into spinach mixture and combine, then enjoy!
- ***Amount of spinach sugested, as well as the oranges and cashews may be too little or too much, adjust to your liking!***.