Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe includes spinach, cocoa, protein powder, bananas, and peanut butter. You will not taste the spinach.
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 banana, frozen and chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons protein powder, hemp
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1. Pour the water and ice into the blender.
- 2. Add spinach, banana, cocoa powder, protein powder, and peanut butter.
- 3. Blend until smooth.
this was delicious. i used whey protein and only i scoop it gave me 21 grams protien. and only 1T peanut butter...it left full until lunchtime...have this in the morning after my workout..try this u wont regret it..love love love it
for me i needed sugar.... and i usually don't need sugar.