- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 red chilies, seeded, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 8 -10 chicken drumsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken stirring to make a paste.
- Place chicken in a large food storage bag, add the paste. Remove the air in the bag and massage chicken until well coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Bake in a moderate (180c) oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the juices run clear and chicken is cooked. Turn occasionally as they cook.