Recipe by Chef Jeff Garland
I am not sure where I got this recipe from but it was not on here. I do have this name jotted down as the author of the recipe. Frank P. Melodia. I have made this several times over the past few years to go along with the Smoked Salmon and Crab Cakes several times and it is wonderful.
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder (or 1/2 tsp. cayenne and 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine wasabi powder and water in a small bowl to form a paste. Add mayonnaise; stir until smooth.
- Cut avocado in half; discard seed. Scoop avocado pulp into wasabi mixture, and mash to desired consistency. Add remaining ingredients; stir until combined.