Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was originally a Mr Food recipe. I have modified it over the years and it has morphed into this. Serve with bread sticks and garnish with veggies.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 -3 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Loved it would never have thought to put Honey into a chicken salad! Wonderful. I used left over turkey and scallions instead of onions. Sweet, Crunchie,Nicely seasoned!
This was a great chicken salad. Never put honey in mine before but I like the slight sweetness it gave the salad. I used it to make sandwiches. Thank-you for a good idea.
great! I accidently used salt instead of seasoned salt but it came out yummy! I used canned chicken which made it a little runny. Thanks!