Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is very well known at a local hangout. The Beacon Bar and Grill at Camp Richardson on Lake Tahoe. Here's a sparkling version of the rum drink. enjoy :)
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce butter rum syrup, such as Monin brand
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 5 ounces sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 lime slice, for garnish
- Combine rum, rum syrup, pineapple juice, and bitters, and stir until well blended.
- Pour rum mixture into a glass with ice and top with sparkling wine. Squeeze lime into drink and drop slice into the glass.