Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great to bring to Pot Lucks....but always remember to keep some home for yourself. It makes alot and it's so good. It looks pretty too!!! I'm always asked to bring this to gatherings.
- 1 (1 lb) box vermicelli (break in three's)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) jar Salad Supreme dry seasoning (Mccormicks spices)
- 2 bunches scallions, diced (tops & bottoms)
- 3 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- Cook vermicelli (remember to break into three's).
- Drain vermicelli.
- Add all ingredients and mix well-- Put in refrigerator overnight and viola!
What a great tasting dish! I love the fact that it can be made the day before. I definitely will be making it for our next Pot Luck dinner. Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe. :-)
This was good but I did add a bit less of the Salad Supreme because it looked like too much to me. I added about 3/4 of the bottle. This was something different for us. I didn't add the scallions as I didn't have any. We all enjoyed it.
I made this using GF spaghetti and it turned out really wonderful.
So simple and easy to make, with all ingredients on hand in the pantry and fridge and a bonus that you can make it a day before, all ready to serve with no fuss the next night.
I also used red onion instead of green and the family really loved this.
Thanks for posting such a great recipe Boca Pat.