Simple and delicious. My grandmother made this alot when I was growing up and I still can't get enough of them.
- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs chicken breasts (cooked and shredded into medium pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup regular plain sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 16 ounces tomato sauce (or two 8 oz. cans)
- 16 ounces water
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on package.
- In a large pot on medium high heat, melt butter. Add onions, bell pepper and saute for about 3 minute or until translucent.
- Add cooked chicken and stir for about 1 minute Add the tomato sauce, cumin, salt and water (for 16 oz water, just fill the same can(s) tomato sauce and fill with water). Stir for about 3 minute.
- Add sour cream and mix well for about 5 minutes or until sour cream has completly dissolved.
- Add spaghetti and let simmer for about 10 minute It can be serve with white rice if you desire.