It couldn't be easier! Makes a nice side dish, or could serve as a main dish if you're in a vegetarian mood! Subtly sweet with just a hint of spice. Enjoy!
- Heat sesame oil and red pepper flakes in nonstick skillet or wok.
- Cut asparagus spears into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add asparagus and tofu to heated sesame oil and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, saute, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Mix sugar and soy sauce together in small bowl until combined and add to pan.
- Mix well to coat and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Asparagus should be crisp-tender at this point.