1/3 Photos of Soy Glazed Tofu and Asparagus
Kelly M.'s Note:
It couldn't be easier! Makes a nice side dish, or could serve as a main dish if you're in a vegetarian mood! Subtly sweet with just a hint of spice. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sesame oil and red pepper flakes in nonstick skillet or wok.
- 2Cut asparagus spears into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3Add asparagus and tofu to heated sesame oil and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Add garlic, saute, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- 6Mix sugar and soy sauce together in small bowl until combined and add to pan.
- 7Mix well to coat and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- 8Asparagus should be crisp-tender at this point.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Glazed Tofu and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.4
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1051.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g