- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml cinnamon, ground
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml nutmeg, ground
- 0.59 ml clove, ground
- 59.14 ml milk
- 354.88 ml zucchini, grated
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 4.92 ml orange rind, grated
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar; add the egg and mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture. Stir in zucchini, nuts, raisins, and orange peel.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookies are set.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
Very good cookie. I had to adjust my cooking time and temperature 20min at 375F. These cookies were shared and appreciated.
these came out completely flat for me, because i was out of butter and used "smart balance" margerine - not at all baking safe. Nevertheless, they tasted so amazing that I scraped them all off the cookie sheet and ate them like cereal. Will make again soon, (with BUTTER, of course; and with the raisins).
These are nice and soft. I made them a little bigger than in the recipe is it's like having a mini cake. Awesome.