Prep 8 mins
Cook 40 mins
From an old Panguitch, UT Relief Society recipe book. I've not made this yet, but it looks good. Sharing for my future reference. Prep and cooking time is a guess at this point. As is servings
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 80 soda crackers
- 2 pie crusts (9 inches)
- Boil water, sugar and cream of tartar.
- Pour over whole crackers and stir lightly.
- our into unbaked pie crusts.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the pie mix.
- Also, dab small dots of butter on top.
- Cover with a top crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.