Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Dog Scout Cookies - Skickerdoodles for our fur-kids
Make and share this Snickerpoodles recipe from Food.com.
- Mix vegetable oil, shortening , honey with eggs. Beat well.
- Add flour, soda and cream of tartar.
- Knead dough until mixed well.
- Shape dough by rounded teaspoons into balls. Mix the cornmeal and cinnamon together in a bowl and roll balls in mixture. Place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet . Press the balls down with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 400°F
- Cool on a rack.
- Store in airtight container.
My Rott is very picky on treats and at the retail cost I can't be wasteful so I tried these and WOW...she absolutely loves them!! And what a savings making treats myself and they are super easy. I didn't have any cinnamon though so I substituted carmel chips.