Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A family favorite...
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- Mix together meat, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic and form into 8 patties.
- Place oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Place patties in oil and cook about 4 minutes on each side, or until done all the way through. Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain.
- Place milk and soup in skillet and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve gravy over beef patties.
This recipe is EXCELLENT! My husband loved it! It was awesome for my family! Thank you for posting a wonderful recipe!