Recipe by KYBURZCHRIS JONES
I started playing around with different ingredients until i got it right (or so everyone says). this sauce goes great on everything. poultry, fish, beef, veggies, grilled fruit, and the local harley shop pours it over cream cheese as a dip.
Top Review by CookinCowgirl
Very good sauce. I used Thai red chile paste, and cut it to 3 tbs., as we can't handle really hot stuff. But, it went great with jerk dry rubbed grilled chicken. It's a keeper!
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 6 tablespoons red chili paste
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 9 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 2 tablespoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- 9 ounces meyers jamaican dark rum