My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- 3Label as Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix.
- 4Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- 5Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix.
- 6Sloppy Joes: Brown 1 lb lean ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Drain excess grease.
- 8Add seasoning mix, 1/2 cup water, 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- 9Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 10Serve over toasted hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2338.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green chili pepper flakes