Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
A quick and easy lunch.
- turn a small cup open side down. Use it to cut a hole in the bread.
- fry it in a medium hot pan and toast for a few seconds on stove.
- crack the egg into the hole.
- let it cook 2mins. on one side.
- flip it.
- cook it for another minute
- if you don't like a soft center, cook it for another minute or two.
- I personally like to dip my bread in the egg!
I know this as "Nursery Toast," and my mom used to make it for me when I was a toddler. I use a shot glass to make the hole.