Recipe by justcallmetoni
This is an adopted recipe that I selected because it so closely matches my tastes. I do not intend to alter the recipe as it has so many favorable reviews. Once I prepare it, I may annotate the directions based on my experience.
Top Review by Jennifer C.
This is incredible! Great flavors, super moist and so simple! I marinated for about 6-7 hours before grilling. After coming off the grill I wrap the chicken in foil for about 6 minutes before serving to steam, which makes it extra moist.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sumaq
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into pieces for skewers.
- Mix remaining ingredients together to make a marinade.
- Add chicken to marinade, mix well and refrigerate in a non-reactive container from 2-8 hours.
- Thread chicken on skewers and grill or cook under a broiler.