Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mother in law gave me this receipe and its much better on the hips due to there being no pasty. Very easy and cheap to make so its a winner all round!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk or 1 cup cream
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chives or 1 tablespoon parsley
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees or 350°F.
- Place in a large mixing bowl with a lid.
- shake ingredients in bowl, with lid on until all mixed.
- poor over 9 inch quiche/pie dish.
- bake for 30 minutes or until filling is set.
I use this recipe all the time. So simple and quick. Hardly any dishes too! Delicious hot or cold.