- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil or 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- In medium bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, thyme, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Place in lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 40 minutes or until tender.
Join The Conversation
Tossed potatoes in bag with sauce. Then made half a receipe of sauce and mixed French Green beans in bag with sauce. Cooked potatoes for 20 minutes on a foil lined and sprayed cookie sheet. Added green beans and put on another foil lined and sprayed cookie sheet and cooked additional 20 minutes. Really delicious!