Prep1 hr 30 mins
Great for a low-carb snack. I make this up fairly regularly, and just keep it in the fridge for when I need something, but it's just not meal time yet. I left the Bamboo skewers out of the recipe list, and the prep time includes 1 hour of marinading...
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour to keep from burning later.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a non-reactive container large enough to hold all of the chicken.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips and submerge them in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thread 1 chicken strip on each skewer towards end of the stick, and line up on a sheet pan.
- Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.