1/1 Photo of Sesame Teriyaki Skewers (Chicken on a Stick)
1 hr 30 mins
Big Mike2's Note:
Great for a low-carb snack. I make this up fairly regularly, and just keep it in the fridge for when I need something, but it's just not meal time yet. I left the Bamboo skewers out of the recipe list, and the prep time includes 1 hour of marinading...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour to keep from burning later.
- 2Mix all marinade ingredients together in a non-reactive container large enough to hold all of the chicken.
- 3Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips and submerge them in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5Thread 1 chicken strip on each skewer towards end of the stick, and line up on a sheet pan.
- 6Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- 7Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Teriyaki Skewers (Chicken on a Stick)
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 717.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: