- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove & discard stems from the mushrooms. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of the mushroom cap with the sauce mixture. Grill the mushrooms top side up on a covered grill over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Brush the tops with more sauce mixture then turn over, cook another 2 minutes.
- Baste again then flip over. Continue to grill for another 4-5 minutes or until tender when pressed with a spatula.
- Remove from the grill then cut diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.