Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great recipe out of my Asian cookbook.
- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Remove & discard stems from the mushrooms. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of the mushroom cap with the sauce mixture. Grill the mushrooms top side up on a covered grill over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Brush the tops with more sauce mixture then turn over, cook another 2 minutes.
- Baste again then flip over. Continue to grill for another 4-5 minutes or until tender when pressed with a spatula.
- Remove from the grill then cut diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
We love Portobello mushrooms and this recipe was so easy and so good. Made as written and thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks so much for the post.
This was easy and very tasty. I love mushrooms so this was right up my alley! As you can see, I overcooked them a touch. Oops! We had this with Bacon Garlic Fried Rice and Five-Spices Pork Tenderloin. Made for my teammate for ZWT6. Thanks Nasseh! :)
Very good. I made half the recipe but wished I made the whole recipe lol. Very easy to do and great taste. Thanks Nasseh :) Made for Market tag