Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- green onion, sliced thin in strips (optional)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium heat.
- Place chicken on rack and cook 4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with soy sauce mixture.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter; garnish with green onion, if desired.
Nice flavours and extremely easy! We cut ours into pieces after grilling and served with stiry-fry veggies and noodles. Thanks for a very quick weeknight recipe!