Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite summer dish! This "salad" is loaded with fresh flavor and crispness that I just haven't found in any other recipe I have. This recipe is pretty forgiving, so don't worry about "exact" amounts...and season to your liking! It can get salty easily, so watch out for that. ENJOY!
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, thawed and chopped (50 or 70 count bag)
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation lobster meat, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 10 sprigs fresh tarragon, remove leaves from stems, discard stems
- 1⁄3 cup diced white onion
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 dash season salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Chill at least 15 minutes, and enjoy! This dish stays great for up to a week -- if it isn't gobbled up sooner!
Wonderful flavors. Had to use dried parsley, and tarragon, but still delicious. Thanks for sharing.