Swiss Chard is not a common veggie in most of North America. It is very rich in iron.Some people say you need to acquire a taste for it. It is rather like strong cabbage. Very low calorie
- Swiss Chard should be chopped into pieces about 2" square.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
- Saute garlic for about 1 minute.
- Have high heat and saute the swiss chard for about2-3 minutes. (Water clinging to the leaves is enough liquid to cook the chard).
- Toss (do not over cook) until just wilted and getting soft.
- Season with pepper and serve.