1/4 Photos of Sauteed Swiss Chard
Swiss Chard is not a common veggie in most of North America. It is very rich in iron.Some people say you need to acquire a taste for it. It is rather like strong cabbage. Very low calorie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Swiss Chard should be chopped into pieces about 2" square.
- 2Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
- 3Saute garlic for about 1 minute.
- 4Have high heat and saute the swiss chard for about2-3 minutes. (Water clinging to the leaves is enough liquid to cook the chard).
- 5Toss (do not over cook) until just wilted and getting soft.
- 6Season with pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Swiss Chard
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g