Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a little different than some pork sates in that it does not have a peanut sauce. I made this for the appy party/Toolbelt birthday Party that Country Lady hosted, People said they liked it, maybe they were just being nice, but it does have a very nice flavour, and it is easy, so that always works for me. Oh yeah, I got this recipe off of recipe source, so yeah, I stole it, changed it slightly, but essentially it is the same.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cut pork into small cubes and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Put 5 or 6 pieces of pork onto each skewer.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes turning halfway through.
- Brush with glaze and place on grill, turning once, for about 3 minutes.
These were phonomenal they went so qick they were that delicious. Thanx for bringing them
Oh yes ....... these were good & not too spicy! I think the marinade & glaze would be good on chicken also. Thanx Lois!
These were so delicious, I was lucky to get a photo of them before they all disappeared. My husband couldn't stop eating them. It was a great change from the regular peanut satays that I normally see. I will be making this one for my family for sure!