I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe some where online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use the back of a spatula and cover each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- 2Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder. Use half of the tortilla: to layer meats, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- 3Then roll up tortilla with cream cheese side rolled up last so it will seal as if using glue.
- 4Cut in 1 inch pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandwich Roll-Up Bites
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 264.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g