Cook1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from CeCe, a sweet lady at a campground in Lebanan MO. I was living in a 5th wheel camper with my DH for his job. We became friends and spent plenty of time together while my DH was off working. Being a newlywed I was always looking for good cheap meals to fix for us. We like to eat this with mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
- flour steak then brown in oil in skillet.
- then place meat in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- in the skillet brown onion.
- stir in tomatoes, oregano, basil worcestershire sauce, beer salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- pour sauce over meat in casserole dish.
- bake covered in a 350 oven for 1 1/2 hours.