Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Perfect to use in a tapas party or part of a buffet
- 3⁄4 lb puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- sea salt
- coarse black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into an 8" x 10" square. Brush surface with egg white.
- Sprinkle with half the topping. Press topping to dough with rolling pin. Flip pastry and repeat. Using ruller, cut dough into 1/2" strips.
- Twist ends in opposite directions and put on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 - 8 minutes or until golden and crispy.