1/5 Photos of Roasted Broccoli W Lemon Garlic & Toasted Pine Nuts
I adopted this recipe when another chef left the site. The text from my original review stated, "I just made this for my lunch. Yum! I had a smaller portion of broccoli, and therefore downsized the recipe. The flavors are awesome together. I used all fresh ingredients (no bottled lemon juice here!). Since I was cooking only for myself, I prepared the lemon garlic butter in a small saute pan and then tossed the broccoli in that pan to coat it. (No need to dirty a serving dish for just me!) I can't wait to prepare this for others. The lemon garlic butter lends this to be a great side for fish...I am thinking grilled salmon would be great." I have since prepared this as a side dish for a multitude of meals. I love the broccoli, lemon, garlic combo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with the oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Arrange the florets in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast, turning once, for 12 minutes, or until just tender.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 5Add the garlic and lemon zest and heat, stirring, for about 1 minute.
- 6Let cool slightly and stir in the lemon juice.
- 7Place the broccoli in a serving bowl, pour the lemon butter over it and toss to coat.
- 8Scatter the toasted pine nuts over the top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Broccoli W Lemon Garlic & Toasted Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 31.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g