Recipe by Ginny Sue
I make this every time we go on a road trip; it's great for snacking on the road. You can either pack it in a couple of large bowls, or into individual zip top bags for the kids. It makes lots!
Top Review by jchapman
this is a yummy snack , even with cocktails, i did cut back to 1/3 cup oil and added an extra packet of dressing mix. i also baked it in the oven @ 250 for about 45 min stirring every 10-15 minutes, that gives everything an added crispiness and soaks up the oil.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagemini twist pretzels
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) box Ritz Bits miniature crackers (or Ritz sticks snack crackers)
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) can salted cashews
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagebite-size cheddar cheese goldfish crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl, combine the pretzels, Ritz bits, cashews, and crackers.
- (I use my largest roasting pan for this.).
- Sprinkle evenly with dressing mix, then drizzle with oil.
- Stir gently but thoroughly until all pieces are well coated.
- Store in an airtight container.