Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is for a rice cooker. I hate to see an appliance go to waste because it will only do one thing (like cook rice only), so I made this up and the family loved it. I've made up several different recipes for that reason. I made up this recipe because I love my rice cooker but i hate to have appliances that only do one thing.
- In rice cooker prepare rice as for 2. (Note: There are different sizes of rice cookers, and the cup for your rice cooker is not a cup of rice as a measuring cup would be. The cup that comes with your cooker is much smaller (Or at least mine is) than a normal measuring cup. So you need to go by your rice cooker for your measurement. For instance my cup that came with my rice cooker actually only holds 2/3 of a regular measuring cup, so according to the recipe it would actually be 2/3 cup of rice).
- Put in above spices & raisins.
- Let all cook till done.
- While rice is cooking ,make up 1 box of cheesecake pudding mix with milk.
- When rice is done add sugar & prepared pudding.
- Eat warm or refrigerate till cold--good either way!