Darlene Summers's Note:
This recipe is for a rice cooker. I hate to see an appliance go to waste because it will only do one thing (like cook rice only), so I made this up and the family loved it. I've made up several different recipes for that reason. I made up this recipe because I love my rice cooker but i hate to have appliances that only do one thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In rice cooker prepare rice as for 2. (Note: There are different sizes of rice cookers, and the cup for your rice cooker is not a cup of rice as a measuring cup would be. The cup that comes with your cooker is much smaller (Or at least mine is) than a normal measuring cup. So you need to go by your rice cooker for your measurement. For instance my cup that came with my rice cooker actually only holds 2/3 of a regular measuring cup, so according to the recipe it would actually be 2/3 cup of rice).
- 2Put in above spices & raisins.
- 3Let all cook till done.
- 4While rice is cooking ,make up 1 box of cheesecake pudding mix with milk.
- 5When rice is done add sugar & prepared pudding.
- 6Eat warm or refrigerate till cold--good either way!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cheesecake Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix