Bonita Hester's Note:
This is a simple recipe I cut from a newspaper years ago and is great for when you have more rhubarb than you know what to do with.
My Private Note
- 1Take the cut-up rhubarb, put it in freezer bags and freeze it.
- 2Remove the rhubarb from the freezer as you need it and place it in a colander or large strainer.
- 3Let it sit over a bowl and as it thaws, the juice will drip into the bowl.
- 4(Give it a little squeeze to get all the juice.) Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup (or non-sugar sweetener if you choose).
- 5You may also want to cut it down with water, soda, or whatever.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Drink
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g