1/1 Photo of Red Velvet Pancakes
These are so decadent
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- 22.In another large bowl, beat egg with buttermilk, sour cream, food coloring, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- 33.Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, adding melted butter in gradually as well, until all lumps are out.
- 44.Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat, then drop in batter 1/4 cup at a time to form pancakes.
- 55.Flip when bottoms are set and bubbles are forming on top and cook until firm and fluffy all the way through.
- 66.Serve warm with cream cheese or syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Velvet Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 469.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g