Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
You can use this recipe for hot or cold tea. This is from Bulk Herb Store's recipes. My husband and one child love this as cold tea. We go through 3 quarts of it in a day, sometimes. We also sweeten it with Stevia. The recipe is originally in "parts" so you can really make as much as you like. This form will last quite awhile if you're using it for hot tea and even for awhile if using for cold tea. I almost lost the recipe in a computer crash, so want to post this so it doesn't get lost again.
- 8 tablespoons dry red raspberry leaves (8 parts)
- 3 tablespoons alfalfa (the leaf - 3 parts)
- 3 tablespoons peppermint leaves (3 parts)
- 2 tablespoons nettles (the leaf - 2 parts)
- Mix all ingredients and store in a glass container in the fridge.
- Use 1 teaspoon steeped in one cup of hot water. If using with cold, we like to put 3 generous tablespoons steeped in 3 quarts of water and add a couple of storebought bags of Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger.
- Add sweetening as you desire. We use Stevia.