Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I go nuts over this cabbage in the Paris delis. Red cabbage is very good you you and this keeps 2 weeks in my fridge with no problem. The crunch is still there! Use all organic ingredients if possible. A terrific side dish to an omelette or sandwich.
- Grate or shred cabbage into very thin slivers.
- Place cabbage in a porcelain bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Add 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar (I like the organic one).
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of raw honey.
- Toss and mix everything together and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Store in glass jar(s). Keeps fresh for a long time.
- The ratio can be adjusted to your taste. If you like it more tart, add more vinegar and so on.
Love red cabbage, but always looking for ways to make it a little more interesting in easy ways. This was super simple (even for a wheelie girl) and is really tasty. Probably a great way to get kids eating cabbage!!!