Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries and Shakes. Use on burgers or as a dipping sauce for fries and onion rings. The whole-grain mustard and ancho powder are supposed to be "heaping" tablespoons, but that is not accepted by the software.
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon water
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before using.
- Keeps 1 week in the refrigerator if tightly covered.