Prep 48 hrs
Cook 1 hr
The Perfect New York Cheesecake
- 414.03 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 236.59 ml pecans (chopped)
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1133.98 g cream cheese, soft
- 414.03 ml sugar (I put 2 cups)
- 44.37 ml flour
- 7.39 ml almond flavoring
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml salt
- 5 eggs
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- For crust mix first 5 ingredients well and press evenly over bottom of spring form pan place 2 1/2 in up the sides of ungreased 9í pan chill while preparing filling.
- For Filling, Put cream cheeses in mixing bowl add sugar flour salt and flavoring. Beat well with mixer add eggs one at a time beat after each egg blend in sour cream pour mixture in crust.
- Can take drops of Jam and do marbeling effect at this point if desired or leave plain --
- bake at 500 degrees for 10 min reduce heat to 200 degrees for 65 to 70 min longer Must chill at LEAST over night -- I take two days. The longer it sets the firmer.
- After cooled before serving top with Comstock cherry, or strawberry pie filling or your choice of toppings or even enjoy it plain.