Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Weight Watchers. This is a 2 pts value.
- 6 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 medium peach, sliced* (es)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mcneil nutritionals Splenda sugar substitute, no calorie artificial sweetener (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and serve.
- Note: *You can also used frozen, unsweetened peaches and raspberries instead of the fresh fruit.
- For a thicker smoothie, add 1/4 cup of ice cubes before blending.
Made for Healthy Choices ABC 2008 tag game. This was excellent and I will make it over and over again. Great way to get in one of your dairy servings and two servings of fruit and all for only 2 points! Thanks Internetnut for posting this recipe! :lol: