Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an excellent version! There are many reanch dressing recipes here but I couldn't find one exactly like this.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash sweet paprika
- Wisk all ingredients together and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
I used fresh dill as I had it but used dried parsley. I used light mayonnaise. I didn't find it sweet so I guess the sugar was perfect for my taste. Thanks Lvs2cook :) Made for Cookbook tag
My family liked this dressing. I really don't care for Ranch Dressing but this tasted pretty good. Thanks Lvs2Cook. Bullwinkle.
This makes a good salad dressing or veggie dip. I made this in the morning and chilled it until lunchtime. I made it as written, plus I added a little celery seed. The dressing has good flavor, but I think that 1 tbsp of sugar is too much; I thought it was a bit too sweet for me. I will still make this again and cut the sugar back to 1 tsp. Thanx for posting.