Recipe by That is Dr House to you
From Vegetarian Child in 2003. A Vegan fudge.
Top Review by DanDann
My roommate and I made this in about 4 minutes and stuck it in the fridge while we finished making, eating and digesting dinner. It was amazing. Our 6 other roommates pretty much devoured it once it was ready. It will be made again - probably tonight.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups carob chips (barley malt sweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter, soymilk, and carob chips in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium-low heat, until chips are melted. Add shredded coconut, mixing well.
- Spread entire mixture in a 9x13 casserole lined with aluminum foil. Chill.
- When firm, remove and cut into pieces. Store in refrigerator.