Recipe by Tamera Price-Hoyle
This is a very old southern family favorite that is quick to cook, has very few ingredients and is good on cold days.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 4 cups water
- 1 can chicken meat
- salt and black pepper (optional - to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup of water, salt (optional), half can of milk.
- Mix until consistancy of bread dough.
- In small stock pot mix remainder of water (may choose to add more water if you would like it to be more soupy), salt, pepper, chicken and remainder of milk.
- Bring to boil.
- Spoon drop dough mixture by spoonfulls (one by one) into boiling soup mixture.
- When done it will float to top.