1/5 Photos of Quick and Easy Grilled Pork Chops (Or Chicken)(3 Ingredients)
I have a good friend who fixes these for church potluck dinners. He gets up early to make a large pan and he never has any leftover. So easy and cheap! I toss everything in a ziploc bag the night before, and they will fall apart when cooked. These can be placed in a ziploc bag with the dressing marinade and frozen, then simply defrost overnight in the refrigerator and cook as usual.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g bottle Italian salad dressing (any variety, even the cheap stuff will work)
- 4-6 pork chops (this works well with boneless chicken breast also, but I prefer the pork)
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 1Place the pork chops or chicken into a large ziploc bag or bowl with a lid (not a metal container).
- 2Pour salad dressing in the bag or bowl.
- 3Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning the bag or shaking up the bowl 3 or 4 times.
- 4(I do the overnight marinade in a bag).
- 5Place the chops on a hot grill and cook until juices run clear.
- 6Baste these with butter as they cook so they stay tender.
- 7Serve with your favorite BBQ sides.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Grilled Pork Chops (Or Chicken)(3 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 871.7
- Calories from Fat 658
- Total Fat 73.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 198.3 mg
- Sodium 1466.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 41.8 g