Easy Peanut Butter Cookies! Gluten Free!!! 3 Ingredients
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy, 3 ingredients, YUMMY and Gluten free!!!
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl using hand mixer or fork.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet with 4 cookies per row [small cookies]
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the very top is hard and bottom golden brown.
- Take out and let cool on a rack for at least 10 minutes.
- Put on a plate and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have been making these for about 35 years just because they are easy and good, I like them better than regular peanut butter cookies because you can really taste the peanut butter. I do sometimes add a tablespoon of flour to make them fluff a little more, but the are great without the flour. And now that one of our granddaughters has celiac I will be making them more often.Reply
see 7 more