Recipe by internetnut
These cookies are amazing and go great with a hot cup of coffee! I think they would be even better frosted. Either way, they are great! This came from What's Cooking In The Burb's.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 59.14 ml pumpkin puree
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- With a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the egg and vanilla; beat at medium speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Add the dry ingredients and beat at low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds.
- Roll dough into balls and flatten with the bottom of your hand or a glass.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Frost if desired. Enjoy!