Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on the net. We love it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, yogurt, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a blender; cover.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses; top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
My sister is a smoothie addict so I made this one because she said she had never tried a pumpkin smoothie. We both thought it was quite nice. I chilled the pumpkin and evaporated milk in addition to the yogurt. The texture was thick and creamy and had good flavor. Thanks for something different.
I made this after my family and I spent an evening at our State Fair. The weather was a little warm and we were parched so I whipped this little goodie up. I doubled the pumpkin pie spice and that was just right for us. Thanks for a cool Fall treat.
This is sooo good!! I added cinnamon, used more pumpkin pie spice, and used a mixture of half sugar/half brown sugar (I used an off-brand of Splenda). I will definitely make this again, but I might try it with soy milk or skim milk in place of the evaporated milk...Thanks!!