Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a can of sweet potatoes. Everyone seemed to really like them... even those who don't usually like Yams.
- 1 (29 ounce) cancut sweet potatoes in light syrup, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup coconut
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place drained yams in an ungreased 1/2 quart casserole or baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well. Sprinkle over yams.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
I made this recipe for Christmas Eve and they devoured the whole thing!!!
Delicious and easy. I left out the coconut because we are not crazy about it. Taste great and my boyfriend loved it!
Delicious! I do add 1 package of mini marshmellows though. YUM!