1/1 Photo of Potatoes and Tomatoes Au Gratin
This is really a meal in itself, rich and delicious, and doesn't need anything more than a green salad and beverage of choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill bacon until crisp and crumble.
- 2Preheat oven to 375F and butter an earthenware dish.
- 3Combine cheese and breadcrumbs, parsley, chives and season (I often add a minced clove of garlic, too).
- 4First put a layer using 1/2 of the potatoes, then 1/3 of the tomatoes, sprinkle with 1/2 of cheese and 1/2 of bacon; repeat layering one more time in the same manner; finally, top with remaining tomatoes; drizzle cream over.
- 5Bake 40-45 minutes, until tender and browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes and Tomatoes Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.4
- Calories from Fat 539
- Total Fat 59.9 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.9 mg
- Sodium 1047.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 28.9 g