Cook1 hr 35 mins
I had some roast leftover from Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast. And I didn't want to make sandwiches out of it so, this is what happened. Please feel free to change the amounts in the recipe to suit your tastes. If you like serve this with a salad and dinner roll,and you have a complete meal.Both baking times are included in cooking time. Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 14th, 2007.
- Bake potatoes at 350ºF for one hour 15 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- When potatoes are cool enough, cut a thin strip off the top.
- Remove potato, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place potato pulp in a medium sized bowl, mash with fork (some lumps will remain).
- Combine rest of ingredients with potato pulp, (mixture will be thick) except pot roast.
- Divide potato mixture into shells, then make a "well".
- Place equal parts of pot roast w/gravy in each potato "well".
- Place potatoes in a oven-proof dish and return to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy !