1/2 Photos of Pot Roast Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 35 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some roast leftover from Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast. And I didn't want to make sandwiches out of it so, this is what happened. Please feel free to change the amounts in the recipe to suit your tastes. If you like serve this with a salad and dinner roll,and you have a complete meal.Both baking times are included in cooking time. Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 14th, 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes at 350ºF for one hour 15 minutes.
- 2Cool for 20 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- 3When potatoes are cool enough, cut a thin strip off the top.
- 4Remove potato, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
- 5Place potato pulp in a medium sized bowl, mash with fork (some lumps will remain).
- 6Combine rest of ingredients with potato pulp, (mixture will be thick) except pot roast.
- 7Divide potato mixture into shells, then make a "well".
- 8Place equal parts of pot roast w/gravy in each potato "well".
- 9Place potatoes in a oven-proof dish and return to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 10Enjoy !
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.2
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 998.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: