5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The kids will love to eat their veggies when they see this colorful medley! The flavor is bright and it's quick to prepare - even Popeye would be impressed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cook the bacon in a medium non-stick skillet until crisp, turning occasionally. Drain bacon, reserving bacon fat. Wipe out skillet.
- 22. Heat 2 tablesppons bacon fat in large skillet. Add Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes. Cook and stir 12 minutes or until tender.
- 33. Menwhile, heat 1 tablespoon bacon fat in the medium skillet. Add pepper strips and corn kernels. Cook, stirring often, until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- 44. Add pepper strips, corn, fresh spinach leaves and drained bacon to potatoes in large skillet.Stir over heat until the spinach leaves are wilted, about 1 minute.
- 55. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppa's Potatoes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 499.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion