Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a good hearty burger, kind of like a pizza sloppy joe. Delicious and easy to do! I usually cut back a little on the garlic salt, you can do what you like. You can make these ahead, and just pop them in the oven when ready.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 10 -12 slices swiss cheese
- 10 -12 hard rolls
- Brown ground beef, butter and garlic salt, then add pizza sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put ground beef mixture and cheese on hard rolls.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake in oven at 350° for 15 minutes.
I made this yesterday, it was really good. I used cheddar and swiss cheese. Also garlic powder instead of garlic salt. It was a big hit! It was sooo easy too.
These were pretty good. I browned the ground beef and threw it in the crockpot with the pizza sauce. I just served them on regular buns and stirred in some mozzerella chees before serving. They worked out great for our family gathering. The taste was good, but not as flavorful as I was hoping.
This is a big hit with my family I use Mozzerlla cheese instead of swiss and use garlic powder instead of salt Yum!